December 05, 2004
30+1 and some very nice cocktail
The prettiest and tallest jenga tower I've seen, and ahem, built. heh.. The joint effort of someone who enjoys cracking tough nuts and someone who grabs an opportunity when he sees one. Great job!
xxx
Keep your rebonded hair outta my face
It's official. I'm going to stay OUT of Orchard Road for the coming Saturday evenings till school reopens. It's crazy! There is no place for people who are just trying to get to a particular destination without having to deal with abrupt stops from groups of teenagers and lost kids. In other words, there is no space for people like me. And trying to have dinner in Orch Road is a real feat. Money doesn't get you dinner. Even the very expensive restaurants have long queues!
xxx
Annie does it again!
Since Snow has slowed down his speed of updating his blog, I have been popping by Annie's blog often enough to be really hooked on it. You go, bionic! I lurve your articles. And I think Daniel Ong probably doesn't have enough guts to take your email seriously, nor enough English vocab to reply your email properly.
See you tomorrow! Let the intellect open.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:38